M3thod: The Peri-Implant
We call it M3thod—our new peri-implant health initiative that meets the challenges of peri-implantitis head on with clinically documented products, hands-on training and patient education.
From peri-implantitis prevention, to treatment and end-stage revision, we’re your partner in creating beautiful, long-lasting smiles one patient at a time— every time. Better management of peri-implant health for your patients. It’s what happens when Zimmer Biomet Dental + U get together.
Interested in learning how Zimmer Biomet Dental and You can create better smiles? To learn more, call 1-855-ZBDandU or click here to find a rep.
1. Park SJ, Sanchez O, Ajami E, Wen HB. Bacterial Adhesion to Different Dental Implant Collar Surfaces: An in-vitro comparative study. 34th Annual Meeting Academy of Osseointegration, Washington, DC, March 2019.
2. Similar risk to machined titanium
3. Zetterqvist L, Feldman S, Rotter B, Vincenzi G, Wennström JL, Chierico A†, Stach RM†, Kenealy JN†. A Prospective, Multicenter, Randomized-Controlled Five-Year Study of Hybrid and Fully-etched Implants for the Incidence of Peri-implantitis. J Periodontol. 2010 Apr;81(4):493-501.
4. Data on File with RTI Surgical, Inc.
5. Baldi D, Pesce P, Musante B, Pera F, Fulcheri E, Romano F, Menini M. Radiological and Histomorphometric Outcomes of Homologous Bone Graft in Postextractive Implant Sites: A 6-Year Retrospective Analysis. Implant Dent. 2019 Oct;28(5):472-477
6. Solakoglu, O. and A. Filippi (2019). “Regenerative Therapy of Peri-Implantitis: Clinical and Radiologic Documentation of 16 Consecutive Patients With a Mean Follow-Up of 3 Years.” J Oral Implantol 45(2): 145-153
7. Froum SJ, Froum SH, Rosen PS. Successful management of peri-implantitis with a regenerative approach: a consecutive series of 51 treated implants with 3- to 7.5-year follow-up. Int J Periodontics Restorative Dent. 2012 Feb;32(1):11-20.
8. Bencharit S, Barros S, Morelli T, Offenbacher S. Biological Effects of Porous Tantalum Trabecular Metal in the Oral Cavity. In Academy of Osseointegration. 2016;San Diego, CA.
9. Dimaira, M. Immediate Placement of Trabecular Implants in Sites of Failed Implants. Int J. Oral Maxillofac Implants 2019; 34(5): e77–e838. Results of preclinical studies are not necessarily indicative of clinical performance.
Unless otherwise indicated, as referenced herein, all trademarks are the property of Zimmer Biomet; and all products are manufactured by one or more of the dental subsidiaries of Zimmer Biomet Holdings, Inc. and marketed and distributed by Zimmer Biomet Dental and its authorized marketing partners. Puros Allografts are manufactured by RTI Surgical, Inc. For additional product information, please refer to the individual product labeling or instructions for use. Product clearance and availability may be limited to certain countries/ regions. This material is intended for clinicians only and does not comprise medical advice or recommendations. Distribution to any other recipient is prohibited. This material may not be copied or reprinted without the express written consent of Zimmer Biomet Dental. ZB1015 REV A 03/20 ©2020 Zimmer Biomet. All rights reserved.